Saturday, March 14, 2009

Something To Blog About

I know I've neglected this blog terribly, it's just so hard to find the time to sit down and post. It's not everyday that I have something to brag about, so I've made the time today.

I'm a guest designer for The Daily Scrapper this month and am featured in the current issue. There is a two page interview with a samples of my digital layouts. I feel so honored to be working with these talented ladies this month, and to have the opportunity to share in their fabulous work.

Here's a little tease for you. Be sure and click the link below to read the entire interview, from there you can navigate the rest of the newspaper.  Which I highly recommend, if you have the time.

1 comment:

Katina said...

Way to go!! That's definitely something to blog about! But I like reading your everyday stuff, too, so start blogging!