Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Art Show

The kids were so excited about the Art Show at their school on Thursday April 30th. Even with the threat of Swine Flu, I couldn't resist taking them. It was worth the trouble too. It is such a satisfying feeling to see your hard work on display and I know it made the kids feel proud. I was sure proud of them.

I made this page to showcase some of their art that was on display. I think it's kind of neat to combine my art with theirs. The fact that it cuts down on the clutter hanging on the refrigerator is just a bonus.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the way you combined your art and theirs - and i really love how you managed several of their pieces into just one - this looks awesome!

Annika said...

This is one of my favourite pages of yours! Gorgoeus!! And such a great way to showcase all that art!! Loooooooove it!! :)