Saturday, June 20, 2009

May 29th, Our Annual Zoo Trip

I love the zoo! I'm already ready to go back, although now that summer is here in all its glory, I don't think it would take much to talk me out of it. One step out the door will more than likely be enough to change my mind!

We had a really nice time this trip. The kids were all well behaved and their enthusiasm really made it all worth while. We always stop in the Texas section for a shower at the Oil Rig, and a Blue Bell ice cream cone!

Janie has been posing the kids on the alligator since my three were babies. This year's photo isn't great, but it's better than nothing!

I think the kids' absolute favorite part was feeding the parakeets and cockatiels. I had to practically drag them from the building so that we could see the rest of the zoo before it closed.

Here are some of my favorite photos-
















1 comment:

Annika said...

Wow...gorgeous photos! Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Did try to take Bella to the zoo once, but she didnt appriciate it as much as we did..she was as exited over the ants on the ground as she was the tigers..a bit young I think *lol*