Friday, October 3, 2008

A Little Digi-News

One of the most talented and friendliest of all the scrappers in Digi-land started designing just a few weeks ago.  Everyone involved in the Digi-world knows her and admires her for her beautiful and creative art and the wonderful inspiration that she brings with each and every page.  Yes, I'm talking about Catherine aka Chud23. Her designs can be seen at After 5.

You can imagine how excited I was when I received a PM from her asking me to be a part of her Creative Team!  I wasted no time in sending her my answer, lest she changed her mind! lol Here are two pages I made using her kits. Friends for Life consists mainly of Zen Attitude and most of the items on Be Bold are from Girls' Retreat, released just a few days ago.  


2 comments:

Angela Maggard said...

Brenda, I'm so happy for your new CT!! Cathrine is a very sweet person!!

Anonymous said...

I missed this post! how sweet of you! I am so happy to have you part of my team! you are such a nice and caring person and a talented artist as well! I am so lucky you said yes! :)