Friday, August 28, 2009

11 Years Old

11 years ago I was enjoying my first newborn baby. He was the most precious, perfect thing I had ever laid eyes on. He was such a beautiful baby and a good one too. He ate well, slept well, was always content. I was blessed and I knew it.
As much as things have changed these 11 years, they've stayed the same. Tyler is still a good natured, well behaved (most of the time) kid. He's tall, and stocky now, but just as good looking as ever. He's a blessing to our family. He's such a help to me. He does his chores without complaint and never seems to mind when I ask extra of him. He loves to laugh and his laugh is hearty and loud. Just hearing it brings a smile to my face. He's definitely still a good eater and showers me with compliments of how much he loves my cooking. I feel truly blessed to be his mama.
Happy birthday, Tyler! I love you, son, more than words can say.




1 comment:

Annika said...

wow...time flies doesnt it? I cant belive that Bella is going to be 3, cant EVER imagien that she will be 11!

Your boy looks so sweet, and I bet you he is so proud to have you as his mama!!