Saturday, September 6, 2008

7 Years Ago

Today we celebrated Trent's 7th birthday. Yes, it's true, even if it's hard to believe, my baby is seven years old. He's tall, lanky, comical, silly, sweet and getting more independent every day. Seven years ago, he and I were in the hospital relaxing and just enjoying each other. I took tons of photos, but thanks to an error on my part, I don't have any of those to share. Instead I'll show you some from his first few days at home and then tomorrow I'll share pictures of the birthday party we had for him today. What a sweet, perfect addition he was to our family.  








3 comments:

Katina said...

Aw, how sweet! And happy birthday to Trent!!

Angela Maggard said...

Happy birthday, Trent!!! You sound so much like me on a birthday when I think back to the day my babies were born.... happy and sad to see them grow up!! Can't wait to see the birthday pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

My, how time goes by!!! You have such a beautiful family!!!!