Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some of Me

I found a little time this week to make a page for the Digi-Dare 99  Challenge. The rules were scrap three personality traits about yourself or someone else: good, bad and ugly.   Include a photo of that person, include some kind of messed up paper (crease, crinkle, tear or fold), something that sparkles, minimum of 3 different alphas of the same color. 

I had to choose 2 of my 3 negative points to highlight and only one of my many positives! That was tough!! lol It really is kind of embarrassing to post personal faults online for all the world to see! Especially when all they know of me is what they see online!  If any of my siblings are reading this, then they will testify that I came by these traits honestly! Mom and Dad both yelled some and griped a little, but we always knew they loved us and our love for them never wavered.



Most everything on this page is from Nikki's new kit Shabby Sunflowers for sale at The Digichick.

No comments: