Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lots of Pages

I've gotten behind on posting my Layouts here. There is lots of exciting news in the Digi-scrapping World this week. A brand new store, After 5 Designs, opened yesterday with a ton of fabulous scrappers making their debut into designing: Catherine, Camilla, Amanda, and Jen Anderson along with long-time designer Amy Hutchison! I'm so excited for them and wish them nothing but great success. Holly Designs is guesting at Catscrap, so I have the opportunity to use some of her wonderful designs! Nikki has released a new product at The Digichick today, some beautiful Tied and Twisted Ribbons.

Most everything on this page is from Catherine's new Kit Summer Evenings-




This page uses Nikki's new ribbon and lots more of her goodies-




I couldn't resist snapping a photo of Elie on the piano at Janie's.  This page uses mostly items from Creashen's newest kit, Afternoon Cha.




A page using Milla's new kit, Autumn Leaves-




A page using one of Aja's new kits, Bella's Nook-




One final page that features Kristen decked out on her 4 Wheeler. Everything on this page is from Holly's new kit She's So Quirky.


Anytime you'd like to see the full list of credits or want a quick link to one of my designer's products just visit my DST Gallery.  The link is located on the right hand side.  There you'll find all of my pages with their credits. Thank you so much for looking and reading!  :-)

1 comment:

Angela Maggard said...

I just have to oooh and ahhhh over that picture of is it piano lessons? The whole LO is so classy and beautiful! And I love all the love in the first LO on the top!!! Your kids look so close and happy!!! Ah, the benefits of homeschooling!! ;)